Refurbished Apple iPad 4th Generation – 16 GB WiFi-12 Month warranty
This iPad is in excellent condition, showing only very very minor signs of previous use.
- This item is in excellent working condition. All units are cleaned and 100% fully functional.
- All items have been comprehensively tested and in full working order
- Factory settings will be restored (if applicable)
What is the condition of this item?
Functionality 100%: Fully tested, excellent working condition and all features are fully functional.
GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
Launch Announced 2012, October
Status Available. Released 2012, November
Body Dimensions 241.2 x 185.7 x 9.4 mm (9.50 x 7.31 x 0.37 in)
Weight 662 g (1.46 lb)
Display Type LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 9.7 inches (~65.1% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density)
Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
Platform OS iOS 6, upgradable to iOS 9.2
Chipset Apple A6X
CPU Dual-core 1.4 GHz
GPU PowerVR SGX554MP4 (quad-core graphics)
Memory Card slot No
Internal 16/32/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM
Camera Primary 5 MP, autofocus
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
Secondary 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
Sound Alert types N/A
3.5mm jack Yes
Comms WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
USB v2.0, reversible connector
Features Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
Messaging iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
Browser HTML5 (Safari)
- iCloud cloud service
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- Audio/video player/editor
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Battery Non-removable Li-Po 11560 mAh battery (42.5 Wh)
Why Should You Buy From Us?
- All of our items are ex-corporate not ex-home user items, meaning light use by large companies who don't abuse the items.
- We have to provide the corporate with details of thorough data wiping and return to manufacturer settings.
- All this complicated reporting to the corporate means the item is thoroughly checked ensuring no personal information is loose on the market.
- All sellers like selling obviously, but once the item sells they lose interest. We pride ourselves on the best after sale service available.
- We stick to our warranty until the last day - guaranteed!
- We have all the official licences required to handle customers data.
- All our items are here in the UK - beware that buying from some sellers might land you with customs and VAT charges once the item reaches Britain.
- We believe that honesty is not a word but a practice; and we practice it!